Max 8 participants, 3 booked updated 16 jan -20
Welcome to Aterra Surfski Experience in Helsingborg/Skalderviken Sweden
We are happy to present our main coach for 2020: Ivan Kruger from Cape Town South Africa. Ivan and Leif will work as a team. Ivan have many years worked for Surfski School in Fish Hoek/Cape Town and we are proud to have him on the team. Leif have 10 years of epxerience as a surfski paddler and coaching and have paddled his favorit course the exciting Skälderviken many times in all conditions. We will work in a small group/s so that you all can get personal coaching.
We want to invite you here so you can explore our exciting surf environment. We have fantastic conditions for surfski downwinds. Most of the summer is normally windy and that gives us nice wavy experiences. Aterra arrange camps for surfski and kayaking in Sweden, South Africa, Gran Canaria, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
- Date 9-12/7 2020. Three days camp, one day open/free so we get the best winds.
- Playgrounds Öresund Skalderviken
- Your skills: Beginner w. some experience, Intermediate (entry-intermediate to intermediate-advanced)
- 1-2 sessions/day
- Included in the Experience: 1 Breakfast, 1 closing dinner, boat transport, surfski, leash, pfd, 1-2 sessions/day, coaching, paddle technique, wave technique training, free training and a lot of fun. Coaches Ivan Kruger and Leif Davidsson.
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- Price 2600sek/260 euro (if you have your own ski 2200:- 220 euro)
- You bring: paddle (we have some that you can rent), clothings for different weather.
- Conditions offered: moderate to extreme. We choose spots afters your skills.
- Book Here!
- Book by sending name adress and cellphone to: email@example.com
- Surfski models: 2 Carbonology Sport Cruze, 2 Carb.Boost, 1 Carb. Vault, 1 Carb. Zest, 2 Carb. Pulse, 1 Revo R1. We also have Carbonology SS2 Boost and Zest.
- The Downwinds and the training sessions are subject to weather conditions and the level of the paddlers. We can never guarantee wind but normal conditions is windy.
- Råå Vallar Camping 10 km from Helsingborg
- Lerberget Camping 3 km from Höganäs.
- Hotels Youth Hostels
- Grand Mölle
- Helsingborg Youth Hostel and camping. City Centre
- Hittarp B&B 5 km from Helsingborg.
- Jonstorp Youth Hostel and camping. 20 km from Helsingborg
- Find hotels with Hotels.com
Accomodation Surfski Experience
Combine Surfski Experience with Aterra Wave Challenge 7-8/7Book Here!